Reviews of TO Italieonline clients
Great place for family holidays
- Position: Great location, close to the beach
- Staff: Friendly and helpful, easy to reach and contact
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Comfortable
- Facilities of apartment: Cosy
- Beach: Clean beach
- Sport and entertainment: Some activiyies for children
- Board: Good
It was a very good holiday. We would like to return this summer.
- Position: It is not far from the highway, easy to find it. We could go to San Remo, Monte Carlo and Nizza also.
- Staff: The staff was helpful and friendly.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): We were satisfied the services like the caffé. And there is a lot of parking place for the cars.
- Facilities of apartment: Well equipped apartments with good beds and enough space. Kitchen with microwawe oven only the dishwasher missed.
- Beach: The beach was beautiful.
- Sport and entertainment: Good for running because there is not too much traffic.
- Board: There is a restaurant but we mainly cooked in the kitchen of the apartments. And we were a lot of good restaurants and pizzeria in Imperia.
Nagyon jól éreztük magunkat, nagyon tetszett a hely. Mindenkinem szívből ajánljuk.
- Position: Nagyon tetszett, nagyon közel volt a parthoz.
- Staff: A recepción nagyon kedvesek voltak, igazából mással nem volt dolgunk.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Nagyon felszerelt volt, mindent kényelmesnek találtunk.
- Facilities of apartment: Ágyak nagyon kényelmesek voltak. Egy dolog hiányzott; talán lehetett volna egy felmosó a fürdőszobába.
- Beach: Nagyon jó volt, nem találtunk hibát.
Buona pozitione,vicino spiaggia,centro. In resto,niente speciale
- Position: Vicino spiaggia
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Picolo,senza jardino,renovato
- Facilities of apartment: Bagnio tropo picolo
- Beach: Bella,pulitta
- Sport and entertainment: Animatione 2volte al matina. Ce anche per bimbi
- Board: Senza sapore...niente buono
- Position: Zárt övezetben elhelyezkedő szállás közel a tengerparthoz
- Staff: Az ügynökség személyzete segítőkész, akár telefonon is!
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): A felszereltség tökéletes önellátáshoz.
- Facilities of apartment: Az apartman takarítatlan volt, bár a policy szerint az tisztán kellett volna megkapni.
Az ágybetétekre ráfére egy csere némelyik igen kifeküdt és kényelmetlen volt.
- Beach: Pazar!
- Sport and entertainment: A komplexumhoz tartozó sportmedence és a sportolási lehetőségek nagyon jók.
- Board: Önellátással :)
Ár-érték arányban kiváló választás, főleg kisgyermekes családok részére, viszont nagyon távol van a legtöbb étkezési, vásárlási lehetőségtől, ezzel előre számolni kell.
- Position: A Pineta városrészen található az apartman, elég messze van a sétálóutcától, inkább autós közlekedésben érdemes gondolkodni. Gyönyörű fák környezetében található az apartman, melyek egész nap árnyékot biztosítanak, így nem melegedik fel olyan mértékben a lakás. Ami negatív, hogy a fákról a tűlevelek a parkoló autók tetejére hullanak gyantával együtt.
- Staff: Igazi olasz házmester nénivel találkoztunk, mindenkihez volt egy kedves szava.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Az evőeszközöket illetően hiányos volt a felszerelés, még 4 egyforma poharat sem találtunk. Az evőeszközök viszont tiszták voltak.
- Facilities of apartment: B4-es szállásunk volt, a hálószoba nagyon tágas volt, egy franciaágy ill. egy emeletes ágy volt ott és kényelmesen maradt hely pakolni is. A nappali-étkező rész viszont nagyon pici volt, ha a kétszemélyes kanapét kinyitottuk, nem fért el az étkezőasztal. Az erkély is extra pici volt, kerti szék és asztal nélkül. Csak a ruhaszárító fért el.
- Beach: Az apartmannak van saját strand része, maximálisan meg vagyunk ezzel elégedve, erről a saját homokos "kertből" egy hídon át lehet az igazi strandra lejutni, az ott lévő strand szervizt külön díj ellenében lehet megvásárolni.
- Position: position was good, but close to the main road so noizi litle bit, but not a problem.
- Staff: all is good
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): good, but the tennis court was for extra charge, and this was not indicated in the description .
- Facilities of apartment: generaly all is good , but the air condition is mal function.
- Beach: normal
- Sport and entertainment: noticed above about the tennis court
- Board: no meal included in aour stay
This holiday was great, we were all really happy and we are planning to use the services of this agency again.
- Position: We have chosen Villaggio Acacie Caorle, because we have little twins, so we wanted an accommodation only 200 m away from the beach.
- Staff: We have seen the staff just at the arrival, they were professional.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): There is a sun terrace in front of the apartment with a nice little garden and a parking place in a shadow behind the apartment.
- Facilities of apartment: The facilities of the room were better than expected, everything was functional and nice!
- Beach: The beach and the sea were very pleasant, especially the piers leading to the sea!l
- Sport and entertainment: It is possible to go to see various evening programmes with children.
- Board: Self – catered – so fully satisfied.
We always enjoy our holidays. We like it so much that we always come to Caorle and only with Italieonline. The travel with a bus was even better this year thanks to the great bus drivers. We have also experienced the celebrations of Madona, which takes place every 5 years. The whole Caorle was nicely decorated as shown on our pictures.
- Position: The location of Roberta is great, we’ve been here 4 times already. We have recommended it to our friends and they were happy too.
- Staff: We meet the staff only at the arrival and the departure when handing over the keys. There was one clothes horse missing this year and the broom was broken. We have notified them about this and they have brought us both in less than an hour with a smile on their faces.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Great – there is a swimming pool and the surroundings are always clean.
- Facilities of apartment: Everything was functional – a washing machine, a TV, a microwave, a cooker, a fridge, a freezer. The dishes were complete. The bedding was good too, but there are no longer bed linings, only the hygienic paper ones. We have brought our own bed linings.
- Beach: The beach is good and the beach service is included in the price.
- Sport and entertainment: We are very happy to wonder around the various cafes and there are many opportunities to do so in Caorle. The coffee and the ice cream is great. It is also possible to do sports. We haven’t found any disco clubs for young people.
- Board: We buy food in a nearby supermarket. The prices are similar to ours, but the food is of much better quality!
Great for relax and family vacation.
- Position: Great – the sea as well as the centre of the town are very close, a calm part
- Staff: none
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): An outdoor grill is great, an indoor terrace with tables and chairs. There are bars and slats in the windows – great.
- Facilities of apartment: Satisfactory
- Beach: Sandy – good for children
- Sport and entertainment: Amusement park - great
- Board: Great – pizza and ice cream at every corner
We’ve been here 6 times already and we’ll be happy to come back again. The surrounding area is very nice and it is great for children.
- Position: Caorle -Altanea is well accessible from the Czech Republic. The accommodation is not that close to the beach, but there is a shuttle train going from the resort to the beach and back. There is also a big food store close to the apartments and a series of shops with souvenirs, pizzas, ice creams, etc. The nearby town Porto Santa Margharita has a small harbour with a market every Tuesday evening and it is also very nice to wander around the town.
- Staff: The reception staff is very nice and friendly, one can speak Italian, English or German. The serviceman is very nice too and he does his best to help you.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): There is a swimming pool with one half for children and the other one for adults. The sun beds are available for free. There is also a playground for children with a toboggan and a see saw. It is possible to play football or to go to the bike or roller skates. Each apartment has either a garden, a terrace or a balcony. There is usually an evening programme for children nearby the reception – a mini disco, face painting, etc.
- Facilities of apartment: It was always satisfactory. Mugs, plates, cutlery, deep pans. There was a frying pan missing this time. There is a table and chairs at the terrace. There is a TV in the rooms.
- Beach: The beach is covered in sea shells, there are many beach vendors with towels, sunglasses, kites, handbags…the breakwaters allow for a chase of crabs for children, for building of sand castles, etc. There are toilets, showers and a beach bar. There are also hair dressers who make rasta hairstyles.
- Sport and entertainment: There is a 5D cinema nearby, it is also possible to play tennis or football or golf. There are also roundabouts and a game centre for children with machines – basketball, air hockey, etc.
- Board: Self – catered, but it is not necessary to take everything from back home. The prices in the nearby shop ALIPER are appropriate.
The premises is newly built, with a swimming pool in the centre – half of it is for children (not so deep) and there were free sun beds available. The whole resort is fenced in, so it is secure. The apartment was spacy (we had an apartment for 7 people and I very much appreciated the two bathrooms), the beach is 700 m away, but there is a little shuttle train. In sum, we really enjoyed it and we are planning to come back again.
- Position: The residence is near the beach.
- Staff: Welcoming, there are Slovaks working there, so there is no language barrier.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): There is a swimming pool in the resort, a playground for children and there is a shopping mall in front of the resort.
- Facilities of apartment: As anywhere else.
- Beach: There is a gradual entrance into the sea and the beach is sandy with sea shells.
- Sport and entertainment: There is game centre in the resort, with a roundabout for not only children, a bike rental
We were happy as usually, only the Czech tourists should try to observe the Italian rules – especially in regards to relax and fiestas.
- Position: calm
- Staff: welcoming
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): appropriate
- Facilities of apartment: appropriate
- Beach: better beach service
- Sport and entertainment: the sea was clean and warm
- Board: like from one’s mother
This was our second time here and we are planning to come back again.
- Position: Close to the beach.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): A great swimming pool.
- Facilities of apartment: Satisfactory.
- Beach: A sandy beach with shells. Suitable for children.
- Sport and entertainment: Many possibilities of entertainment for children, but a bit expensive.
- Board: Self – catered.
A great place for a family vacation.
- Position: The beach is not far away and so is the restaurant and the shop.
- Staff: The steward of the building was very nice and friendly.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): The swimming pool is in the centre of the apartment, the parking place is right next to it.
- Facilities of apartment: The apartment is nice, but the wear out is noticeable. We would appreciate an electric kettle and a microwave.
- Beach: Only 5 min away from the apartment, clean and sandy.
We were very happy again. This is the fifth time in a row that we’ve been here in Bibione in this apartment and we are always pleased to come back. We appreciate also the swimming pool right next to the apartment, especially after a whole day of swimming in the sea. We will certainly come back again.
- Position: Perfect. The beach is only 100 m away and the main corso only 30 m away.
- Staff: The agency staff at the place is very friendly and welcoming. Speaking in English or German is without any problem.
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Everything necessary was there, including the coffee machine. All the dishes and other equipment for cooking was there too.
- Facilities of apartment: The beds are very comfortable, the bathroom is very nice too. The spacy terrace is fantastic.
- Beach: We have small children, so we appreciate the gradual entrance into the sea. The beach is clean and the beach service is available during the whole week.
- Sport and entertainment: We didn’t use this service.
- Board: We didn’t use this service.
This was the third time we’ve been here and it is always a pleasure to come back to relax. This year we were here for the last week of the season and it was great again; the wifi connection was almost everywhere, including the beach area.
- Position: Great, right at the beach
- Staff: We used the reception services the most and they staff was friendly and welcoming
- Facilities of accommodation (hotel, residence): Great
- Facilities of apartment: Everything needed was there
- Beach: The beach is huge
- Sport and entertainment: We didn’t make use of these, but there seems to be a lot
- Board: I cannot judge as I was self – catered, but there is both a restaurant and a shop